Date(s) - 09/29/2020
5:30 am - 6:30 am
Site Q - Ponzi
What the ruck is a ruck? A hike with a weighted backpack (approx 30 lbs) while stopping along the brisk walk to do some invigorating exercise. Excellent 1st F (fitness) and 2nd F (fellowship). If an FNG (Friendly New Guy) is a bit timid to post for a workout the ruck is a great intro to the pax.
One thought on “The Necropolis (Fort Meigs – Ruck)”
Pax: 9 total; Peach, Geppetto, Casper, Hannibal, Meatloaf, Ponzi, Lego, Popeyes, Enron (Q)
F3 Mission: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith; To plant, serve, and grow men’s small workout groups, in order to invigorate male community leadership.
Principles of F3:
– It must be free of charge
– It must be open to all men
– It must be held outdoor, rain or shine, hot or cold
– It must be peer led in a rotating fashion by men who participate in the workout, with no training or certification necessary.
– It must end in a circle of trust (COT)
Ruck 3 miles to the wall and back