Date(s) - 12/24/2020
5:30 am - 6:15 am
Site Q - Hannibal
Boot camp style workout. On the River. Amazing way to watch the sun come up and start the day with sweat pouring over your rejuvenated soul. Some ramps, lots of steps, a little concrete, a little grass, all the fixens for beautifully scripted beatdown!
Best Parking is on Cherry Street. **Please be considerate when you park on the side streets, keep the Mumblechatter at a minimum out of respect for the residents.**
One thought on “The Wall (Riverside Park)”
Backblast – December 24, 2020
AO: The Wall – Riverside Park – Perrysburg, OH
PAX: Popeyes, Beretta, Geppetto, Coconut, Stark, Spaulding, Lego, Mile High, Bourbon, Fossil, Dutch, Van Gogh, Hannibal, Callahan, Doubtfire, Ringo, Jennay, Chanel, Thai Guy
Workout: Christmas Eve at The Wall
No FNG’s so right into Mission and Principles:
F3 – Fitness, Fellowship, Faith
Mission – Plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
The core principles of F3 are that it must:
Be free of charge
Be open to all men
Be held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
Be led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary. You versus you. Modify or stop an exercise if you need to. The most important thing is that nobody gets hurt.
End with a Circle of Trust
YHC began by demo’ing two movements unfamiliar to some PAX: MIke Tyson’s and Peter Parkers. Performed five Tyson’s and six Peter Parker’s in cadence.
Run to Hood Park
Bear Crawl up the Hill
Circle up in Hood Park Parking Lot
Split into four teams of four and one team of three
“Elves” are scattered throughout downtown Perrysburg. Each team began and a predetermined starting point and followed a set of instructions to travel to each elf location. A specific exercise and number of reps was on a cone at each location.
1. Stella’s- Fancy Elf -50 BBSU each
Inch Worm to
2. Zingo’s – Aphrodite Elf – 50 Merkins each
Bear Crawl to
3. Pure Barre – Flexy Elf – 60 Burpees Total
4. Inside The Five – Hoppy Elf – 200 4ct Flutter Kicks total
5. Lamplight Parking Lot – Humpty Dumpty Elf – 50 calf raises each
6. 5th Street Parking Lot – Saucy Elf – 100 Incline Merkins total
7. Commodore Bldg Front Entrance – Buzzy Elf – 50 Peter Parkers each
8. Waterhouse H20 – Flushy Elf – 50 squats each
9. Library – Smarty Elf – 50 Dips each
10. Local Roots – Juicy Elf – 100 American Hammers each
11. Swig – Boozy Elf – 25 Mike Tysons each
Inch Worm to
12. Casa Baron – 50 Imperial Walkers Each
Lunge Walk to
13. Maddie and Bella – Jittery Elf – 45 Absolutions total
Broad Jump Burpee to
14. RiverFront Candle – Smelly Elf – 60 Lt Dan’s total
15. Frickers Corporate – WIngy Elf – 200 Air Presses Each
Run back to Stella’s
At 6:15 each group made their way back to The Wall for:
Count-O-Rama – Nineteen
Circle of Trust
Sharing of the six – Thai Guy. EH’d by Tots. Has been on a little hiatus and this was his first workout back. Loves the camaraderie, accountability and Freed to Lead aspects of the group.
Announcements: 2nd F after Fortress on Saturday. Meet at Pavillion for a fire.
Ball of Man – Prayers for those traveling during the holidays. Prayers for each of us to remember the true meaning of the Christmas season.
Spreadsheets from the Gloom: Temp: High 30’s and falling. WIndy, rain, snow, ice. Great way to start the morning!
It was an honor to lead.