Date(s) - 12/26/2020
6:30 am - 7:30 am
Site Q - Mercy
Boot camp style workout at the Shops at Fallen Timbers. Group will meet next to the movie theater. Easy access to the Wabash Cannonball Trail for some running or rucking. Also, plenty of blacktop to make use of, not to mention a little green space across from the theater.
One thought on “The Battlefield (Shops at Fallen Timbers)”
Pax: Fat Amy, Wicked, Lyman, Meatloaf, Wall-E, Woodstock.
Covered 3 Fs, Mission Principles Disclaimer.
White elephant style beatdown.
YHC had a nasty group of exercises on tiny slips of paper in an envelope. Pax determined an order, and for COVID and freezing finger reasons YHC handled the drawing of gifts – these ranged from a simple jog around the AO, to a tank tread IP run 2x around the theater, to suicide Merkins or jump squats, ATM’S, absolutions, etc. Unfortunately YHC didn’t bring his speaker so the beep test and EMOM gifts couldn’t be shared. 🙁
Went like this:
1) everyone does the exercises no matter what.
2) first one up draws a paper, group does it.
3) Next man up draws, and has 3 options – keep, steal, or redraw. Keep – everyone does what the slip says. Steal – repeato of a previous slip (their slip goes back in the envelope), or redraw – this comes with a penalty, the slip had to be done 2x.
4) continue 3 until everyone has drawn.
5) when last person has completed 3, first person up can course to do the soup they are currently holding, or make one last steal (no redraw, no re-steal).
We completed 3 – 4 full rounds, covering lots of ground (>2 miles), doing lots of jump squats (starting low and starting high), and plenty of mtn climbers and Merkins.
Ended with COT, prayers and praise. YHC was the 6.