Date(s) - 07/13/2020
5:30 am - 6:15 am
Site Q - Huffy
Bootcamp style workout. Huge AO! 1/2 mile and .9 mile track. 2 Large pieces of playgroup equipment for pullups and hanging exercises. Over half a dozen soccer and lacrosse fields. The possibilities are endless for your Monday beatdowns!
The First Monday of each month will be a Murph workout in honor of Lt. (SEAL) Michael Murphy.
One thought on “The Gauntlet (Rivercrest Park)”
07/13/2020 – Don’t Stop Now:
Time: 5:30 – 6:15 AM
Location: The Gauntlet – Rivercrest Park
PAX: 10 Total – Meatloaf, Bongo, Peach, Lego, Spaulding, Raven, Montoya, Popeyes, Mile High, and Bourbon (Q)
F3 Mission: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith; To plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership
Principles of F3:
• It must be free of charge
• It must be open to all men
• It must be held outdoor, rain or shine, hot or cold
• It must be peer led in a rotating fashion by men who participate in the workout, with no training or certification necessary
• It must end with a Circle of Trust (COT)
• Warmup with 21’s. As many rounds as it takes to complete together. 5 burpee penalty for each missed round.
o The PAX achieved perfection on the second try. The first round, there was some speculation of whose count was incorrect, but either way, multiple finished at different times and were penalized with five burpees each OYO.
• Four cones in corners to make a square.
• Start at 15 reps of exercise at cone 1, sprint to cone 2 and complete 15 reps of exercise, etc. until you finish back at cone 1.
• Drop reps by one each cycle through and get as low as you can.
• Cone 1 = Hand Release Merkins
• Cone 2 = Absolutions
• Cone 3 = Burpees
• Cone 4 = Captain Thors
Count-O-Rama and Name-O-Rama.
Learn about the 6: Raven.
COT / Prayers and Intentions.