Date(s) - 05/05/2021
5:30 am - 6:15 am
Site Q - Bourbon
F3 Black Swamps newest AO! The site is huge! Tennis courts, pavilion with picnic benches, parking lots, fields, small hill, and a gravel track . Also coming soon an all inclusive playground that we helped raise money for. This site has so many different options for a fun beatdown. Join us every Wednesday!
One thought on “Grantland (Rotary Park)”
05/05/2021 – Six Easy Exercises:
Time: 5:30 – 6:15 AM
Location: GrantLand – Rotary Park
PAX: 8 Total – Red Ryder, Geppetto, Huffy, Chanel, Fossil, Hannibal, Huckleberry, and Bourbon (Q).
F3 Mission: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith; To plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership
Principles of F3:
• It must be free of charge
• It must be open to all men
• It must be held outdoor, rain or shine, hot or cold
• It must be peer led in a rotating fashion by men who participate in the workout, with no training or certification necessary
• It must end with a Circle of Trust (COT)
• Warmup with 21’s. As many rounds as it takes to complete together. 5 burpee penalty for each missed round.
o The PAX missed the first try and suffered a 5-burpee penalty. Nailed it on their second attempt.
• Six Easy Exercises:
o Put a six-sided die in the middle of the parking lot and setup 6 cones around the AO
o Split teams into even numbers (count by 4)
o Each team starts at that respective cone (team 1 starts at cone 1, etc.)
o Once the team completes their set of reps/exercises, they run the perimeter of the tennis courts, then run back to die and roll to find out where they go next
o Exercises and reps:
1. Absolutions – 10 reps per team member (count as a total so all finish together; example: 3 team members = 30 absolutions; need to complete 30 as a team)
2. Burpees – 20 reps per team member
3. Lt. Dans – 30 reps per team member
4. Flutter Kicks (4-count in cadence) – 40 reps per team member
5. Side Straddle Hops (4-count in cadence) – 50 reps per team member
6. Merkins – 60 reps per team member
• Count-O-Rama and Name-O-Rama
• Learn about the 6: Hannibal.
• COT / Prayers and Intentions