Date(s) - 10/20/2020
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Site Q - OK
Bootcamp style workout. Group will meet at the Clock Tower on Levis Commons Blvd. The Clock Tower is located in the traffic circle near Funny Bone Comedy Club. Also a great night for some fellowship. The PAX typically head out for some second F at one of the nearby establishments.
One thought on “The Commons (Levis Commons)”
Theme: Beatdown Checkers
1. Huckleberry Rick Thielen
2. Tupac Myron Bowers
14. Me Glass
16. Q: Thai Guy Jay Solarik
– Fitness Fellowship Faith
– To plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
5 core principles :
1. It’s always free
2. It’s open to all men
3. It’s always held outdoors
4. It is always led in a rotating fashion by the men of F3 – no professional training, you vs. You, modify as needed
5. It always ends with a Circle of Trust
Rotated through the following 3 exercises continuously throughout the game… each time a new song plays we rotated to the next exercise:
2. Imperial walkers
3. American hammers
Played a game of checkers – split into two teams. 1 person designated from each team to move the checkers (in accordance to not share equipment). Each team chooses the move.
– Jumped = all do the exercise under the piece that was jumped
– Kinged = everyone does 5 burpees
– First one to jump all of the opponents pieces wins
– Time ran out with team 1 with 4 king checkers and team two with 1 king checkers
COR = 16 guys
NOR = 16 guys
Six = Moana
COT (circle of trust)
– Announcements = Flo ruck event this Saturday, 2nd F vote for el vaquero
– Prayer intentions = for those fighting a spiritual battle and that they choose good over evil, Mr. Glass… in law once removed took their life… prayers to the family as well, Hannible’s mom had surgery for her cancer. All those impacted by COVID.