Date(s) - 09/02/2020 - 09/03/2020
5:30 am - 6:15 am
Site Q - Woodstock
Large park with running paths, soccer fields, playground, and parking lot for what can be an epic boot camp style beatdown!
One thought on “Field Of Dreams (Rolf Park)”
09/02/2020 – The Triangle:
Time: 5:30 – 6:15 AM
Location: Field of Dreams – Rolf Park
PAX: 24 PAX – Raven, Vila, Peach, Stalker, Mercy, Geppetto, Huckleberry, Dutch, Bongo, Shawshank, Hacksaw, Woodstock, Ringo, Meatloaf, Doubtfire, Simmons, Landslide, Coconut, Lavar, 5 Wood (FNG), Popeyes, Pennywise, Lonzo, and Bourbon (Q)
F3 Mission: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith; To plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership
Principles of F3:
• It must be free of charge
• It must be open to all men
• It must be held outdoor, rain or shine, hot or cold
• It must be peer led in a rotating fashion by men who participate in the workout, with no training or certification necessary
• It must end with a Circle of Trust (COT)
• Warmup with 21’s. As many rounds as it takes to complete together. 5 burpee penalty for each missed round.
o PAX nailed it on their first try!
• Three cones in an equilateral triangle. Each cone representing a year of F3 for Bourbon as today mark’s YHC’s three-year anniversary with F3.
• Start at 15 reps of exercise at cone 1, sprint to cone 2 and complete 15 reps of exercise, etc. until you finish back at cone 1.
• Drop reps by one each cycle through and get as low as you can.
• Cone 1 = Absolutions
• Cone 2 = Captain Thors
• Cone 3 = Burpees
• After each set of cones, run the small loop/field
• Repeato and drop by one rep each cycle through
Count-O-Rama and Name-O-Rama
Learn about the 6: Geppetto.
COT / Prayers and Intentions.