Ruck from Oak Openings to Maumee with your F3 Brothers along the Scenic Wabash
Cannonball Trail. Get in all 3 Fs in this CSAUP event – ruck all or part of the 15 miles. Join for
the Beatdown at the Battlefield. Enjoy the 2nd F Endex Celebration at Village Idiot. Contribute to
3rd F opportunity and donate materials for Habitat for Humanity
WHEN: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2021, 0500 – 1200
- Leg 1: 0500 – 0800,
- Beatdown: 0800 – 0850
- Leg 2: 0900 – 1100
- 2nd F: 1100 – _____
WHAT: 16.5 Mile RUCK from GRAND RAPIDS, OHIO, to DOWNTOWN MAUMEE.
- Bring ruck , water and snacks– 30# weight plate recommended, you vs you.
- Leg 1: 0500 at The Spot at Oak Openings (see picture below)
- Pin drop link here:https://goo.gl/maps/GDuQMqyd2hPUtQYF8
- Most should try to clown car to the starting spot
- Park along the road
- image below
- Ruck 9 Miles to Battlefield
- Mid point: 0800 at Fallen Timber Mall at movie theater (aka the Battelfield)
- Maumee, OH
- 45 minute beatdown
- Leg 2: Ruck to Downtown Maumee
- St Josephs’ Catholic School
- 104 W Broadway St. Maumee, OH 43537
- Ruck 6.3 miles
- 2nd F: Refresh, relax, rejoice with F3 Brothers
- Downtown Maumee
- 3rd F: Donating materials to Habitat for Humanity
- CSAUP event – Completely Stupid and Utterly Pointless – why not?
- Winter Challenge points – earn up to 6 points.
- 1 First F point for each leg of ruck, plus 1 max Second F point for joining either leg of ruck (3 points for rucking both legs).
- 1 First F point for beatdown at Waterworks Park
- 1 Second F point for Ending Celebration
- 1 Third F point for Habitat for Humanity opportunity.
- You shouldn’t need any more reason, but Mercy and Isosceles are leading. This will be fun – a money-back guarantee.